General conditions for the use of eSentool
- Usage of eSentool requires a user ID (TED eSender ID) and an active eSentool user account.
The TED eSender ID is obtained upon self-registration by filling in an on-line registration form.
All information provided at the registration form remain confidential. Further details are available in the Legal notice. Upon request by the eSender, the above mentioned information can be amended by the Publications Office.
TED eSenders must provide one single access point for contact; in case of changes of this contact, TED eSenders must notify the Publications Office without any delay.
- TED eSender must be able to cover the whole life-cycle of a notice under a certain directive (incl. corrigendum).
- TED eSenders may use eSentool to transmit public procurement notices to be published in TED.
- The Publications Office provides technical documentation in English only.
TED eSenders are responsible for the content of the notices and their compliance with the requirements defined by the Publications Office regarding the transmission procedures.
The Publications Office can refuse publication of a notice in case it does not comply with the validation rules or any other business rules.
The Publications Office may lock eSentool users’ accounts in case of inactivity for more than three months or non-compliance with the conditions for the use of the service. This includes, for example, lack of answer to Publications Office’s queries within a reasonable time, non-compliance with the transmission procedures defined by the Office, transmission of fake notices for publication on TED.
- TED eSenders must provide any information related to the contracting authorities that they work for upon request of the Publications Office.
- The Publications Office may adapt at any moment the procedures for electronic reception of public procurement notices to comply with legal or technical requirements.
- The Publications Office may modify the publication schedule, including dates, times or number of editions per day.
- The Publications Office shares all relevant information with TED eSenders in due time, including information related to the changes mentioned above or to technical problems and their corrective measures, namely via TED eSentool and TED eSenders Workspace. Any communication to the eSenders will be addressed by the Publications Office via email.
- TED eSenders are responsible for transmitting any relevant information coming from the Publications Office to their clients and vice-versa, in a clear and timely way.
The Publications Office organises meetings with TED eSenders on a regular basis (normally once a year). These meetings provide an overview about the activities of the Publications Office which may have an impact on TED eSenders.
Meetings can also be organised on an ad hoc basis, upon initiative of the Publications Office or of TED eSenders.
- TED eSenders may present proposals and provide for opinions and advice regarding the service.
- In case of any issues, TED eSenders should contact the Publications Office without any delay.
The communication between the Publications Office and TED eSenders shall take place in English, the contact address of the Publications Office is:
OP TED Helpdesk: firstname.lastname@example.org.